Resources for All Things Bike
We're just a buncha'cycle-paths. Whether you're looking for bike tips, routes, or organizations to join, we've got somethin' for you. Check out some of our favorite guides, resources, and even our favorite bike accounts.
Sports Basement Bike Guides & How-To's
We’re lucky to have some pretty brilliant bike staff. Some of them are also pretty brilliant writers, and we've managed to convince them to write up some super helpful resources, just for you!
- Every Bike is for Every Body
- What To Bring On Your Bike-Venture
- How to Fall Off Your Bike
- Mountain Biking Etiquette
- Sports Basement’s Guide to Choosing a Bike
- Becoming a More Nuanced Cyclist
- Go Farther Than Ever with an E-Bike
- Sports Basement’s Intro Guide to Riding Gravel
Route Planning Resources
Explore scenic new routes and get tips from those who rode them before you!
Basementeer Beneficiaries to Support & Join
Learn more about these amazing bike organizations and even make them your Basementeer beneficiary!
Our Staffletes have gone on some pretty incredible cycling trips. Read all about 'em below!
- Ride the Longest Paved Ride from Your Couch
- Grizzly Peak Road Ride
- Le Tour de Ma(i)rin
- Descubriendo Nuevas Áreas en Redwood City
Who to Follow
Some of our favorite local & national Instagram accounts from cyclists & orgs.
great to read that guide.. I have question can i ride a bicycle with indoor soccer shoes?On July 31, 2020