No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Not the Prodigy. The Prodigy features the same premium materials and performance features as Jones’ adult models and offers quick learning young riders a solid foundation to keep progressing their skills. The spooned nose+tail edges on the Prodigy’s 3D Contour Base 1.0 allow for fluid ‘no catch’ turn initiation while the CamRock profile keeps the board floating in any snow condition. The Prodigy is also designed to be a little narrower than most other kids boards so small-footed riders can learn to rail turns with the board up on edge.
- Extruded 5000 Base: Classic base material built for durability.
- Biax fiberglass: A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet)
- Classic Core: Full wood premium poplar core than offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.