Petzl William Screw Lock
Aluminum carabiner of large size and gate opening for easy attachment of multiple items. The Keylock system helps prevent snagging Available in three different locking systems.
- Large size and opening for easy attachment of multiple items.
- Pear shape facilitates belaying with a Munter hitch
- Keylock system helps prevent the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked (on SCREW-LOCK version)
- Three locking systems available (SCREW-LOCK, TRIACT-LOCK, BALL-LOCK), and also available in black
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC
- References: M36 SL
- Weight: 88 g
- Locking system: SCREW-LOCK
- Major axis strength: 25 kN
- Minor axis strength: 7 kN
- Open gate strength: 7 kN
- Gate opening: 25 mm
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Packing: 10
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
ONE / One Size / Article #100004284