No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
From unexplored peaks to your favorite parks, the women's Burton Yeasayer Snowboard tames anything that stands in your way. The board's Flat Top profile surfs through deep powder while keeping things stable underfoot, and a true twin design keeps you in control no matter which way you point it. A laundry list of features all work together to ensure that the ride is as friendly as it is fun, with an energetic core, and Scoop tip and tail, which turn up the edges for a catch-free feel whether you're surfing through knee deep pow or sliding a box in the park.
- Rocker: Flat Top profile provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Shape: Twin shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Flex: Twin flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Core: Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Board Mount: The Channel Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings