No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Hands down the easiest women’s board in the line, the Burton Stylus is perfect for aspiring riders looking to build a foundation before moving on to a more performance-oriented option. Like setting a pen to a blank piece of paper, the Stylus silences your fears, teaching balance and board control from the first time you strap in. Easy Bevel combines a soft, mellow flex with a convex base for a virtually-catch free riding experience, while Flat Top and a true twin shape provide a stable platform that's effortlessly maneuverable no matter which way you point it. The Channel mounting system gives you the easiest, most adjustable setup with bindings from all major brands (not just Burton’s).
- Flat Top – A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control
- Flex: Soft and Playful – At cruising speed, this snowboard is forgiving, playful, and great for progressing.
- Twin Flex – perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Shape: Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- FSC Certified Fly 900G Core – Burton's classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop and strength.
- Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside you feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings.
- Biax Fiberglass – Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Super Sap Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies.
- Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that's virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, the boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel Mounting System
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Beginner-Intermediate
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Flat/Rocker
- Shape: True Twin
- Flex Rating: Soft More
- Binding Mount Pattern: Channel
- Core/Laminates: Wood