No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Trail
- Drop 5 mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 9.8 oz / 278 g
- Widths Regular
The sixth edition of a Hoka legacy shoe, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to deliver versatile comfort both on the road and off the grid. Offering the same cushy underfoot experience with the highest volume stack height in the entire Hoka line-up, the Stinson ATR 6 is a veritable “hovercraft.” Offering less weight and more stability than its predecessor, this versatile, all-terrain shoe utilizes recycled Unifi Repreve yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Newly integrated eyelets within the lacing offer independent support, while a refined heel collar offers a plush fit and closely spaced lugs ensure stability. Merging an aggressive aesthetic with unparalleled performance, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to put the "all-terrain" in ATR.
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Anatomical support wings along eyerow for secure lockdown
- TPU-reinforced toe cap provides additional durability MIDSOLE
- Highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning
- Broad midsole and accommodating fit for a comfortable ride
- Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off OUTSOLE
- Broad, closely spaced lugs deliver versatile traction on uneven trails
- Zonal rubber engineered for lightweight durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Best for: Trail Running
- Weight: 9.8 oz / 278 g
- Heel to toe drop: 5mm
- Stability: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush