Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Warm, windproof, water-resistant - the Nano Puff Hoody uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and liner.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% postconsumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Weight: 362 g (12.8 oz)