No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Chip away the veneer in lower Manhattan and you'll find the faded remnants of the late 70s and 80s American punk scene. It was a time when the boisterous expressions of a counterculture evolved into a celebrated art form. At the helm of the historic ascent of punk art and neo-expressionism was Jean-Michel Basquiat. Stance honors the ultimate Punk and Poet with a comprehensive collection that showcases Jean-Michel Basquiat's signature use of codes, textures, pictograms, and bold color with the Mr Roboto icon.
- Terry Loop In Forefoot and Toe For Cushioning
- Silicone Gripper For No Heel Slip
- Ultra Lite Cushion
- Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Height: No Show
- Thickness: Light
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Avoid bleaching or ironing
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer
- 70% Polyester, 20% Combed Cotton, 6% Nylon, 4% Elastane