No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
A new addition to the Light Hiker collection is the 1/4 Sock. Modest enough for a Victorian aristocrat, and equally familiar with expansive views, these ankle-covering socks offer a smooth cuff, comfortable fit, and lightweight functionality that truly endures. Cushion extending up the Achilles adds targeted comfort and enhances the durability we guarantee for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height, 1/4 socks are great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
- Material: 52% Nylon 44% Merino Wool 4% Lycra Spandex
- The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.