No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Fit Range Women's S: 4-6, M: 6-8, L: 8+
- Flex Stiff
- Hole Pattern 4x4, 3D, and The Channel
Experience comfort and response in the women's Burton Lexa X Re:Flex Snowboard Binding. This shred-it-all binding offers top features like a Hammock ankle strap and Heel Hammock hi-back for enhanced hold and response. The FullBED cushioning sets a high standard for comfort, while freestyle-minded zero forward lean is micro-adjustable for the ideal stance. The Re:Flex version is compatible with any board mounting system.
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain, Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight, nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
- Hi-Back: Heel hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightning fast response, Dialflad system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back, living hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Ankle Strap: Asym hammockstrap has a durable and low-profile design with an asymmetrical pad and spine shape that wraps the boot for outstanding response
- Toe Strap: Supergrip capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Buckles: Double take buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use
- Cushioning: Re:Flex fullbed cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware, B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Burton warranty: All burton binding baseplates are backed by a lifetime warranty and burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.