No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Fit Range Women's S: 4-6, M: 6-8, L: 8+
- Flex Stiff
- Hole Pattern The Channel
Experience comfort and response in the women's Burton Lexa X EST Snowboard Binding. This shred-it-all binding offers top features like a Hammock ankle strap and Heel Hammock hi-back for enhanced hold and response. The SensoryBED cushioning sets a high standard for feel and control, while freestyle-minded zero forward lean is micro-adjustable for the ideal stance. The EST version offers enhanced flex and board feel and is only compatible with Burton Channel mount boards.
- Baseplate: Single-Component Baseplate Construction Features One Material Throughout, Providing Consistent Response And Feel While Riding On Any Terrain, Est Mounting System Has No Hardware Underfoot, Features A Flexible Foot Bed For Improved Board Feel, And Provides The Widest Range Of Stance Options, Nylon Composite Material Blended With 30% Short-Glass Provides Playful Response
- Hi-Back: Heel Hammock Features Reinforced Rubbery Material That Wraps The Boot Heel, Providing Complete Suspension For Lightening Fast Response, Dialflad System Features A Rotating Dial For Making Adjustments To The Forward Lean Angle Of The Hi-Back, Living Hinge Hi-Back Technology Eliminates Hardware And Weight, Allowing For Independent Adjustment Of Your Forward Lean And Hi-Back Rotation
- Ankle Strap: Asym Hammockstrap Has A Durable And Low-Profile Design With An Asymmetrical Pad And Spine Shape That Wraps The Boot For Outstanding Response
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 Toe Strap Is Fully Injected To Reduce Waste And Features A Rubber Overmold To Keep The Strap In Place And Increase Grip While Wrapping Over The Toebox Of The Boot
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Offer Quicker Engagement, Faster Tongue Uptake, And Fewer Cranks To Tighten Your Straps For Vastly Improved Strength, Speed, And Ease-Of-Use
- Cushioning: Sensorybed Cushioning System Is Compatible With The Est® Mounting System Provides Outstanding Control And A Comfortable Connection To The Board, B3 Gel Cushioning Is Formulated To Not Harden In Cold Temperatures And Can Withstand Repeated Impacts Without Breaking Down
- Burton Warranty: All Burton Binding Baseplates Are Backed By A Lifetime Warranty And Burton Straps And Hi-Backs Are Backed By A One-Year Warranty From Date Of Purchase.