No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex Medium
- Lacing Boa Coiler System with TongueTied
The Hera was not forged on Mt. Olympus, but that doesn’t mean it can’t possess some mythic qualities. The Tongue Tied BOA Closure System on the Hera utilizes a tongue integrated BOA that connects to a side mounted reel to close the tongue and securely hold your heel, while a BOA Coiler Lacing system retracts excess coil for fast, secure shell lacing. The Intuition Support Foam Liner Technology with Aegis Antimicrobial Coating seems like it could be a legend made up to explain the performance fit and all-day comfort the Hera provides thanks to it’s heat-moldable, high-density foam. A mid-flexing boot designed for all-mountain performance.
- External J Bars: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- 3d Formed Dual Density Eva Foam: A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.
- Intuition Support Foam Liner: Enhanced high-density foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.
- Jade Plus Sole: Women's specific sole built with durable rubber construction with internal high rebound EVA midsole. Improved heel contour for reduced heel drag and better walkability in all terrain.
- Flex Rating – 5
- In2grated Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down
- 1:1 Lasting ensures a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes.
- Jade Last – Performance designed women's specific fit
- LSD C.A.T. (Calf Adjustment Technology) – Designed specifically for ladies to increase comfort and ensure a perfect fit
- Internal J Bars – Create superior ankle and heel hold with added support
- External J Bars provide additional ankle and heel hold
- Articulated Cuff
- 3D Formed Tongue
- Center Tongue Liner
- Intuition Support Liner – Enhanced high-density heat-moldable foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.
- Lock Down Turbo Liner Lacing – A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place
- Heat Reflective Foil redirects heat from underneath the foot to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair
- Aegis Antimicrobial Coating draws moisture away from the foot to make it odorless and bacteria free
- Boa Coiler System with TongueTied
- The Closer Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA – A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.
- Jade Plus Outsole – Women's specific sole built with durable rubber construction with internal high rebound EVA midsole
- +SLIME Midsole – Ride's proprietary foam blend improves comfort underfoot anywhere on the mountain
- Heat Reflective Foil redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced