No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex Medium Soft
- Lacing Boa Coiler
Comfortable and convenient, the K2 Haven Snowboard Boots are smooth flexing for all day riding comfort. A heat moldable Intuition Comfort Foam liner and Boa coiler system ensure a fast-lacing, simple and totally custom fit while the lightweight, grippy and Harshmellow-equipped outsoles absorb hit after hit so your feet come out feelin' great for the apres dance party!
- Flex: Flex Zone Upper,Flex Rating2 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Fit: External AEPE Cage,External J Bars
- Liner:Intuition Comfort Foam 3DK2's most versatile liner built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition foam. Internal and external J-Bars around the ankle boost support in that critical heel hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured comfort.
- Fast-InDrawstring-style liner tightening system. Easy to adjust and locks solid for all-day fit. Easy to repair and features the comfort of a flexible woven lace.
- Lacing system:Boa CoilerA cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening and the Coiler version automatically retracts lace slack so things stay nice and neat.
- Footbed:Die-Cut EVA
- Sole:Rubber Light OutsoleFull rubber bottom for maximum grip and durability. Paired with Harshmellow for impact absorption.