- Core Basalt, Flax, Wood
- Dimensions 28.8 x 24.1 x 27.4 cm (152cm)
- Radius 7.5m (152cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
The Women’s Flagship excels in technical terrain and is one the most confidence inspiring freeride boards on the planet. Featuring a Directional Rocker profile + Traction Tech 3.0 for unmatched edge grip on hard snow and a 3D Contour Base 3.0 for epic float in pow, the Flagship carves, stomps or straight lines with unbelievable precision. Jones Snowboards completely redesigned the Flagship for 2020 with a new shape plus all-new materials. The tapered shape sinks the tail in pow for better float and quicker turns, while the FSC Control Core, FSC Engineered Veneer Topsheet and Flax/Basalt Power Stringers add torsional response and reduce board chatter in rough snow. For improved sustainability the Flagship is built with Super Sap Bio Resin instead of standard petroleum-based epoxy.
- Directional Rocker – A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings
- Flex: 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Directional Flex Pattern
- 3D Contour Base 3.0 – Freeride focused 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 7mm of spoon bevel in the nose and 7mm of spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
- Blunt Nose
- Progressive Sidecut – At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point.
- 12.5mm Taper
- FSC Control Core – Dual-density full premium wood core featuring a 2:1 paulownia to poplar stringer ratio that keeps the core light but ultra damp.
- V-Core – Slightly softer in the very center of the board for improved maneuverability and stiffer from the inserts through the tip and tail for stability and pop.
- Triax Fiberglass – Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Sustainable Flax / Basalt Stringers – Sustainable stringers made with 100% natural fibers. Flax and basalt stringers improve torsional response and transfer power from under your feet to the tips of the board to help eliminate nose and tail chatter.
- Recycled ABS – ABS plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Sintered 9900 Base – Sintered Ultra High Molecular Weight polyethylene with carbon additives.
- Flip Flop Base
- Oversized Recycled Edges – All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Traction Tech 3.0 – Traction Tech 3.0 features three bumps per edge (front binding, board center, back binding). The middle bump is slightly bigger than the outside bumps for better grip.
- FSC Engineered Veneer – Composite wood veneer topsheets made from 100% FSC certified wood. Wood veneer topsheets dampen ride and absorb board chatter.
- Factory Tuned – All Jones snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Wend Natural Wax – Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Super Sap Bio Resin – All Jones boards are now built with bio-based, renewable epoxy instead of petroleum based epoxy. Producing Super Sap requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions than conventional epoxy.
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Woodgrain/Black/Blue / 146 CM / Article #100194436001
- Product Reviews