Women's Feelgood Flying V
- Core Carbon, Wood
- Dimensions 282.6 x 242 x 282.6 (149 cm)
- Radius 7.3 m (149 cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Roc/Cam/Roc/Cam/Roc
Backed by Kelly Clark, the Burton Feelgood has been the defining force in women's snowboarding for nearly two decades. Call it a coming of age, or maybe it was just time for a facelift – either way, the Feelgood has donned a whole new look, boasting a unique shape, matched with positively powerful pop for Ferrari-like handing. Directional shaping navigates easily through variable conditions, making this the number one board for conquering all terrain. Available with the stable suspension of camber or the rocker-infused freedom of Flying V, the Feelgood is a perfect match for aspiring pros or just riders who demand every advantage.
- Flying V Rocker – This bend is a hybrid of both camber and rocker, where rocker is the opposite curvature of camber. It has camber underneath both feet and rocker in between the feet, as well as outside the feet.
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone EGD – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox – Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- Women's Specific Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Sintered WFO – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Frostbite Edges – Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy "serated knife" edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions.
- Infinite Ride – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you.
- Super Sap Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies.
- The Channel Mounting System gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Roc/Cam/Roc/Cam/Roc
- Shape: Directional
- Flex Rating: Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern: Channel
- Core/Laminates: Carbon, Wood
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black/White/Red / 142 CM / Article #100191386001
- Product Reviews