No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Liberate your legs. Their lightest and airiest-feeling short are built for those huge, hot days when unrestricted pedaling is crucial, and instant ventilation is the difference between hours of carefree saddle time and swampy, blistered sit bones. There are no front pockets or belt loops to chafe under a hip-belt; instead, the internal OppoSet waistband keeps your shorts snug and a zippered hip pocket keeps a phone or snack secure. Cut with a slimmer fit than our other shorts, the stretchy, stich-less fabric won’t snag on your seat post or rub against hairy or sweaty legs, but an 11¾" inseam still covers the tops of the knees and accommodates low-profile kneepads.
- Inseam: 11.75" (covers tops of knees and low-profile kneepads)
- Articulated, sonic-welded seams and clean, minimalist styling reduces weight and allows the shorts to stretch as one garment, while eliminating chafing during prolonged saddle time
- Light, stretchy, moisture-wicking fabric dries fast and doesn’t restrict movement while pedaling; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips; slightly slim through the seat and legs to provide a contoured fit and help keep shorts in place during long rides
- Separating zip fly and mountain bike-specific OppoSet adjustable waist customizes the fit
- Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with our Endless Ride Liner Shorts, Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs, and Nether Liner Shorts
- Small, secure zip pocket at right hip; tonal logo at left hem and right-back hip
- Weight: 136 g (4.8 oz)
- Materials: 4.1-oz 90-denier 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn