Patagonia updated the 2-in-1 Women’s Dirt Craft Bike Shorts to be longer and roomier for an easier-wearing fit on the trail, in the bar, or at the coffee shop in between; they've also upgraded the included removable liner to a premium, 3-D engineered Italian chamois, with near-transparent mesh panels on the legs for wide-open ventilation. The two redesigned drop-in front pockets hold normal-life necessities and lay flat when you’re bent over, as does the re-tailored adjustable waistband, while a zippered thigh pocket keeps your phone secure and close to hand. The stretchy, sturdy over short now also has a longer 12” inseam, to better cover the tops of most kneepads and add a little protection from scuffed knees. Snap the over short and included low-profile, removable padded liner together with built-in waist loops, or wear them separately; all Patagonia MTB bottoms are designed for easy integration.
- Inseam: 12"
- Relaxed leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- Outer shorts built with stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- With a 3D engineered, cush-yet-low-profile chamois pad, the removable liner shorts have near-transparent mesh panels for wide-open, off-road-only ventilation
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move; low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with any other Patagonia MTB over short or liner short
- Two drop-in front pockets for a traditional aesthetic, one secure zipper pocket at left hip, and reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- Materials: Outer shorts: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% spandex stretch interlock knit.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Weight: 312 g (11 oz)