No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Ugg's Classic boot was originally worn by surfers to keep warm after early-morning sessions, and has since become iconic for its soft sheepskin and enduring design. Incorporating a durable, lightweight sole to increase cushioning and traction, these versatile boots pair well with practically anything. This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- 11.75" shaft height
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Overlock stitch detailing on seams, Suede heel counter
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm sheepskin insole
- Treadlite by UGG outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding
- Leather heel label with embossed UGG logo
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated. Made in China.
- This product is made in Vietnam