No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
A warm, breathable polyester baselayer with minimal bulk. Polartec Power Grid fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering. The fabric's open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; also includes spandex for stretch and ease of movement. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 139 g (4.9 oz)
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec Power Grid fabric
- 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex with Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved