Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Ash Wood
- Dimensions 27.6/23.55/27.6
- Radius 7.5m (147cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate to Advanced riders looking for a playfull twin allmountain board
- Rocker Full Rocker
Perfectly suited to the rider who splits her time equally between the park and the rest of the mountain, the Arbor Cadence Snowboard crushes it at both ends. Tough Single Malt Poplar wood core, fully symmetrical Twin Tip rocker and sidecut design, and Arbor's industry-leading, handbuilt in the USA quality mean it's time to find your stroke with the Arbor Cadence Snowboard.
- The System Rocker This rocker deck's design eliminates the leverage required to release and re-engage a snowboard's outside contact points. In translation, riders get a seamless turn initiation, better float in powder, and more fluid spins and slides.
- Flex: 5 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- True Twin Designed for the utmost in predictability whether riding regular or switch.
- Panhead Tip Profile Classic top-to-bottom freestyle performance.
- Single Malt Core Arbor's standard wood core, made from 100% sustainably grown poplar for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Biax Glassing Glass fibers arranged in two axes for strength and pop.
- 360° Rails Fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Extruded Base Dense and long-lasting.
- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply The Power Ply works like an added layer of fiberglass. During construction, the natural wood or bamboo fibers are turned into a composite layer inside the board.