Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Poplar and beech wood
- Dimensions 127 / 88 / 111 mm
- Radius 13m
- Rocker rocker / camber / rocker
- Skier Type Intermediate-Advanced
From a construction standpoint the Black Pearl 88 is a true workhorse of a ski. Central to its performance is the Carbon Flipcore W.S.D, a full-length piece of unidirectional carbon fiber that is able to drive power to your edges and maintain the lightweight feel of the sandwich construction, all while bolstering response and stiffness. This technology is backed up by a damp and lightweight poplar-beech wood core, multi-directional fiberglass for torsional rigidity, and a fast sintered running base.
- All-mountain ski built as a daily driver for on and off piste riding
- 88m waist is quick edge to edge while offering stability off piste
- Blend of rocker and camber keeps this ski versatile and powerful
- Short turn radius is nimble to boost maneuverability in tight areas
- Lightweight Carbon Flipcore W.S.D adds stiffness, response, power
- Poplar and beech core provides a damp and stable platform
- Sintered base easily glides across cat tracks and flat areas
- Item #BLZ004V
- Dimensions: [173cm] 127 / 88 / 111mm
- Turn Radius: [145cm] 11m, [152cm] 12m, [159cm] 13m, [166cm] 14m, [173cm] 15.5m
- Profile: rocker / camber / rocker
- Construction: sandwich
- Core: poplar, beech
- Base: sintered running
- Tail: slightly raised
- Recommended Use: all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, telemark skiing