CAPiTA Women's Birds of a Feather
- Core Aramid (Kevlar), Basalt, Wood
- Dimensions 279 x 235 x 279 (146cm)
- Radius 7.2m (146cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
The CAPiTA Birds of a Feather Snowboard has clawed its way to the top with the precise power and pop of its Carbon Fiber Beam and fiberglass reinforcements laminated to an exceptionally light but fierce beech and poplar wood core. A new, super fast sintered Quantum Drive Base slides its way to top speed like a fully committed peregrine falcon and gives you the pep you need for redlining your way down the groomers, into the park, and for dancing your way through the weekend crowd. There's strength in numbers, but you don't need math or the masses to know that the CAPiTA Birds of a Feather Snowboard is one seriously capable do-everything deck.
- Rocker Type: Resort V1 Profile – The Resort V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber.
- Flex: 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: True Twin
- Blended Radial Sidecut – Sidecut that features a single radius arc through the midsection of the board combined with a custom designed blend zone at the contact points. Varying the length of these blend zones and tailoring them specifically for certain aspects of riding greatly improves a board's performance.
- FSC Certified Dual Core – Poppy lightweight Poplar combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Carbon Fiber Beams – Increase power and response while remaining ultralight.
- Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin – Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin.
- Fortress Kevlar Bound Sidewalls – Heavy duty protection with refined flyweight Kevlar.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Quantum Drive Base – Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene - Millenium Falcon of bases just got turbo charged.
- Multitech Sublimation + Die-Cut Base – Sublimation is an exact science for an inexact process. In sublimation, ink is pushed through a substrate into base material using pressure and heat.
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Multitech Level 5 DeepSpace + PAM16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- PLT Topsheet Technology magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- Made at the 100% Hydro Powered Mothership Facility
- Binding Compatibility
- Stainless Steel 2x4 Inserts
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Owl Print / 148 CM / Article #100194124001
- Product Reviews