Verso is Petzl's lightest belay device. It accommodates most rope diameters: single ropes 8.5 to 11 mm, half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm and twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm. It is intuitive and easy to use in the gym or at the crag; well suited for learning how to belay. The specific design of the rope slots allows the rope to glide smoothly and reduces wear.
- V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking
- compatible with dynamic single ropes 8.5 to 11 mm
- compatible with dynamic half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm
- compatible with dynamic twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm
- classic belay technique with both hands on the rope
- ropes glide smoothly through the device
- can be used for rappels
- rope installation diagrams for belaying and rappelling engraved on the device
- the rounded design of the rope slots limits wear and extends the life of the device
- compact and ultra-lightweight: only 55 g
- Weight: 55 g
- Rope compatibility: single ropes 8.5 to11 mm, half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm
- Material: aluminum frame
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Gray / One Size / Article #100191591001