No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Road
- Drop 8 mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 10.2 oz / 290 g
- Widths Regular
Saucony's softest shoe for an amazing run. Everything about the Triumph 19 feels just right. With an ultra-plush bed of PWRRUN+ cushioning and a cloudlike lightness, it's a dreamy shoe that'll have you waking up stoked for your next long run.
- Formulated for the softest underfoot feel, PWRRUN+ gives you more cushioning with less weight for an unbelievably plush and springy ride
- Topsole provides an additional layer of comfort closer to your foot
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet
- New engineered mono-mesh upper for enhanced breathability at a lighter weight
- New articulated eye-row for a more adaptive fit
- Crafted details and suede elements move effortlessly from workout to hangout
- Durable XT-900 outsole
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled materials.
- Category: Neutral
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 8mm (32.5mm heel/24.5mm forefoot)
- Weight: Men’s 10.2oz (290g)