Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Dimensions 72 x 25 x 3 in
- R Value 4.4
- Weight 2 lbs 5 oz
For unprecedented comfort during your backcountry adventures, the Trail Pro brings year-round warmth and legendary Therm-a-Rest support. The self-inflating foam measures 3 inches (7.6 cm) and features the StrataCore construction, a design that provides the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any self-inflating foam construction. The Trail Pro’s 4.4 R-value allows adventurers to enjoy backpacking and camping year round. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three-times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Trail Pro is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- StrataCore Construction: Yielding an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio for self-inflating foam, StrataCore uses a continuous layer of thermal foam nestled between alternating ridges of air and foam.
- Premium Self-Inflating Comfort: Three inches (7.6 cm) of premium foam wrapped in ultra-plush stretch knit fabric.
- Easy to Pack: StrataCore construction allows the pad to easily compress into a smaller packed size.
- WingLock Valve: The intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
- Stuff sack included
- R-Value: 4.4
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Width: 25 in
- Length: 72 in
- Thickness: 3 in
- Packed Dimension: 13 in x 9.3 in
- Fabric Type: 50D polyester
- Included: Stuff sack
- Origin: USA Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials