National Geographic Maps Tahoe Map Pack Bundle
Lake Tahoe is the sapphire jewel in the crown of the Sierra Nevada mountains. The lake's surface covers almost 200 square miles and forms part of the border between California and Nevada. Just to the north of recreation meca of Lake Tahoe is Tahoe National Forest with nearly 900,000 acres of recreational opportunities. Rivers, snow capped peaks and dense forests offer outstanding recreation year round. In this section of the Sierras a complex set of ecosystems are found as the terrain ascends from 1,500 feet along the western boundary to over 9,000 feet along the crest.
- Tahoe Map Pack includes:
- Map 803 - Lake Tahoe Basin
- Map 804 - Tahoe National Forest West
- Map 805 - Tahoe National Forest East
- "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper
- UTM grid printed on map to aid with GPS navigation
- Folded Size: 4.25 in x 9.25 in
- Flat Size: 25.5 in x 37.75 in
- Weight: 9 oz (3 oz each)
- Scale: 1:63,360
- Copyright Date: 2017
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
N/A / One Size / Article #100172348