No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The T1-Enduro Race Pedal by HT Components are a sturdy platform of support with the secure cleat retention required to rock a burly enduro course. A precise, CNC-machined aluminum body gives these pedals strength while keeping them light, with replaceable pins around the perimeter of the pedal to strengthen the platform and provide grip in the event of a missed clip-in.
- Pedal Weight: (pair) 368g
- Cleat Weight: (pair) 64g
- Size: 68 x 83.5 x 16.8 mm
- Body Material: aluminum extruded / CNC machined
- Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly
- Pedal Bearings: sealed bearings / IGUS bushings
- Cleat System: X1E / X1 / X1F (HT exclusive system)
- Pins: replaceable grip pins
- Pedals Thread 9/16''
- Not Recommended for riders over 187 lb