FINIS Original Swimmer's Snorkel Yellow
FINIS Swimmers Snorkel is specifically designed to help swimmers concentrate on their head position and body alignment by removing the head movements required for breathing. This snorkel is ideal for swimmers with neck and back issues, allowing for a tucked head position during training.
- Helps swimmers with neck and back issues navigate the water.1-way purge valve allows for quick water release.
- Snorkel head strap is easily adjustable and fits all sizes.
- Elliptical shape minimizes drag.
- V02 Max: Increases aerobic capacity.
- Center-Mount Design: Relax in the water in order to focus on stroke and improve technique.
- One-Way Purge Valve: Allows for clear and easy breathing.
- Hydrodynamic Design: Worn with swim goggles promotes proper head and body position.
- Front Positioning: Swim at slower speeds with perfect stability.
- Adjustable Head Bracket: Can be worn in conjunction with swim cap or goggles.
- Stays in place for all competitive strokes, including flip turns.
- Silicone Mouth Piece: Soft, comfortable and flexible medical grade silicone.
- Injection-molded Thermoplastic and medical grade Silicone.
- Dimensions: 1''W x 21''L.
- Weight: .5 lb.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
/ / Article #
- Product Reviews