No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Mountain
- fit system Float Fit
- rotational impact protection MIPS
- Weight 23.8 oz / 674.7 g
As pioneers of removable chin bar technology, Bell has a legacy to uphold and overcome. They designed the Super Air R from the ground up to push the boundaries of performance and versatility—starting with Spherical Technology. Spherical Technology's Ball-and-Socket design, powered by MIPS, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash. Throw in superior ventilation, a total weight that is 22%, or 144 grams, lighter than its predecessor, and an easy 2-click removable chin bar—and you've got a true all-mountain performer.
- Wraparound Chin Bar
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell - A Process Pioneered By Bell Bonds The Helmet's Outer Shell To The Eps Foam Liner To Create A Sturdier Helmet.
- Progressive Layering: The Process Of Engineering A Helmet Liner With Variable Eps Foam Densities To Better Manage The Transfer Of Energies After Some Impacts
- Goggleguide Adjustable Visor — Accommodates Both Goggles And Glasses
- Overbrow Ventilation Features Intake Ports On The Brow Of The Helmet To Usher In Cool Air And Push It Through The Air-Channel Matrix For Full-Head Ventilation
- Float Fit - A Minimalist, Lightweight Fit System With An Easy-To-Turn Rubber Overmolded Dial For Adjustments (Integrated With Mips)
- Certification: Complies With The Us Cpsc Safety Standard For Bicycle Helmet For Persons Age 5 And Older