Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Roadie 24 Hard Cooler is a fresh take on a tried-and-true YETI favorite. It’s 10% lighter weight, holds 20% more, and even performs 30% better thermally than its legendary predecessor. Plus, we built it tall enough to accommodate critical bottles of wine but slim enough to squeeze behind the driver’s or passenger’s seat of a car. Now that’s what we call a road trip buddy. And hey, this guy is compatible with our Tie-Down kit, which means you can also transport this cooler on your boat, truck bed, or trailer —no problem.
- Rotomolded Construction: Evolved to be thinner and lighter for easier transport, while still incredibly tough.
- Permafrost Insulation: Trusted in our Tundra Hard Coolers, capable of keeping ice for days.
- Neverfail Hinge System: Interlocking design with hinge pins prevents snapping or breaking.
- Quicklatch: Flexible, simple, and built for quick, one-handed cooler access.
- Heftyhauler Handle: Designed for easy hauling and comfortable carrying.
- Wine-Friendly Packing: Internal height is 13” –so (most) standard wine bottles fit upright, and that goes for two liter soda bottles as well.
- Outside: 17 1/2" × 16 1/2" × 15 1/4"
- Inside: 12 1/2" × 13 1/4" × 10 7/8"
- Empty Weight: 12.8 lbs
- 18 Cans of Beer or 24 lb of ice