The world’s first one-piece hybrid is now optimized for maximum contact. The RAKE USSSA (-10) delivers maximum pop without sacrificing barrel control. The RAKE USSSA (-10) was designed for players that want to hit to both sides of the diamond. The RAKE USSSA (-10) bat features the proprietary AXENIC™ Technology that seamlessly connects the high performance EVMAX™ Alloy barrel with the SMARTPLY™ composite handle to deliver a hybrid bat with no connection joint. This unique construction removes all of the inefficiencies of traditional 2-piece bats. The AXENIC™ technology delivers the purest energy transfer from the swing to the ball on impact for maximum control. The composite handle reduces bad vibration on mishits, so it feels as good as it rakes. Finally, no connection joint means improved durability, less barrel lag, and more pop out of the wrapper.
- Welcome to the FUTURE of BBCOR with the industry’s FIRST 1-piece Hybrid™.
- 1 Piece Hybrid: AXENIC™ Technology seamlessly connects the SMARTPLY™ handle to EVMAX™ Alloy barrel without the use of a traditional connection joint. By removing the joint, RAKE is able to improve durability, eliminate unnecessary bonding weight, reduce barrel lag, and maximize POP.
- Composite Handle: Built using the SMARTPLY™ composite layup which optimizes carbon fiber angles to create the perfect marriage between balance, vibration dampening and industry-leading impact strength. This design allows for less mass in the taper area, and more mass in the barrel for more momentum and more distance on impact.
- More Information
Weight* (oz): 20 oz
- Swing Weight Balanced
- Barrel Diameter (in): 2-3/4"
- Grip: Pro-taper Handle with RAKE Performance Grip
- Color: Silver
- Drop Weight*: -10
Grip Size: Standard
- Construction: 1-Piece Hybrid
- Baseball Certification: USSSA Baseball