- Flex Medium
- Lacing Boa Coiler
Forged from the streets, theK2Raider Snowboard Boots are fully re-designed for all-time jibbin' and pillagin'. A speedy Boa Coiler lacing system and Fast-in liner help you get on snow as fast as possible, combining with an Intuition foam liner for the best in custom fit and control. And when deep winter ice forms,K2s Rubber-Light outsole and Harshmellow pods will help you with traction and impact absorption in those cold, hard streets. Just remember, those rails ain't gonna' slay themselves! Set yourself up correct with theK2Raider Snowboard Boots.
- Flex: Flex Zone Upper, Flex Rating 3 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Fit: External AEPE Cage, External J Bars
- Liner: Intuition Comfort Foam 3D K2's most versatile liner built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition foam. Internal and external J-Bars around the ankle boost support in that critical heel hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured comfort.
- Fast-In Drawstring-style liner tightening system. Easy to adjust and locks solid for all-day fit. Easy to repair and features the comfort of a flexible woven lace.
- Lacing System: Boa Coiler A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening and the Coiler version automatically retracts lace slack so things stay nice and neat.
- Footbed: Die-Cut EVA
- Sole: Rubber Light Outsole Full rubber bottom for maximum grip and durability. Paired with Harshmellow for impact absorption.
- Harshmellow Dampening Impact and vibration absorption for less fatigue.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / 11.5 / Article #100153619028
- Product Reviews