Cannondale Quick 4
- Bike Services
- Frame: Quick SL Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube
- Fork: Quick Disc, full carbon, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, Flat Mount
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
- Axles Front: 12x100mm thru-axle Rear: QR
- Rims/Wheels: Cannondale C4 Disc, double wall, 32h
- Hubs: Sealed Alloy Disc
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 30c, K-Guard puncture protection, reflective sidewall
- Crankset: SR Suntour
- Chainrings: 48/36/26
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge square taper
- Chain: KMC Z9, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Cassette/Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 3x9
- Handlebars: Alloy Riser, 25mm rise, 10 ° sweep, 6° rise , 640mm
- Tape/Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, Lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale Alloy, 31.8, 8°
- Brake Levers: Tektro M275 hydro disc
- Brakes: Tektro M275 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- Saddle: Cannondale Quick Ergo Performance
- Seat Post: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|