No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Boil Time For 1L 3.5 minutes
- BTUs 11,000
- Fuel Type Isobutane/Propane
- Weight 2.9 oz
This enhanced PocketRocket stove boasts premium features, including a pressure regulator that makes it ideal for all-condition environments, offering consistently faster boil times than non-regulated canister-mounted stoves. Just a smidge heavier (10 g/ 0.3 oz, or the weight of two nickels) than the PocketRocket 2 stove, this ultralight deluxe version features the most durable push-start Piezo Igniter we've ever built and a broad burner head for better heat distribution and simmering. For backpackers traveling fast & light on the trail, or a quick weekend in the Cascade Range, this deluxe model offers one of the best overall cooking experiences in its ultralight class.
- Consistently Fast: Pressure regulator maintains stove's fast boil times even in cold weather & with low fuel.
- Ultralight: Just 83 g (2.9 oz) and ultra-packable; expands the menu options for ultralight backpacking.
- Push-Start Ignition: Fast, reliable piezo lighting; spark igniter is protected inside burner for maximum durability.
- Broad Burner: Improves wind resistance and combines with simmer control for excellent cooking versatility; wind-blocking burner lip.
- Width: 2.2 in / 1.5 in
- Minimum Weight: 2.9 oz
- Packaged Weight: 3.4 oz
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: 60 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2.2 liters
- Weight: 2.9 oz / 3.3 in
- Minimum Weight: 0.08 kg
- Packaged Weight: 0.10 kg
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 17 liters
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Country of Origin: Korea