No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Pocket Shower is made of 70D Nylon, the same high quality, wear-resistant, waterproof fabric as Sea to Summit's Lightweight Dry Sacks. The seams are fully taped and the roll-top closure has two ‘D’ rings attached to 20ft of nylon cord, so you can hang the shower almost anywhere. Built into the base is a compact showerhead that operates with an easy-to-use on/off twist mechanism to adjust the flow of water. The black fabric soaks up the sun during the day at base camp for an 8 minute-ish warm shower.
- Best Use: 8 minute shower
- Capacity: 2.6 Gal / 10L
- Comes with 20 ft / 6.1m cord
- Material: Lightweight 70D nylon with fully taped seams
- Weight: 4.3 oz / 120g
- Super compact and light: zips into a pouch that measures only 3 in x 6 in and weighs just 4.3 ounces
- Gives about an 8-minute shower with shower head fully open
- Contoured shower head with graduated apertures for equal spray dispersion
- Simple and easy-to-use twist mechanism for turning on/off and for flow adjustment
- Bar-tack attached Delrin D rings
- For multi-function, the Pocket Shower can also be used as a regular dry sack to transport clothes or sleeping bag