Dynastar Pivot 12 GW
- DIN 4.0-12.0
- Sole Compatibility Alpine (ISO 5355) & Gripwalk
The binding of choice for the world's most committed skiers; the PIVOT is the most trusted and reliable in skiing. The classic "turntable" design with 7 points-of-contact maximizes coupling strength for instant power transmission, precision, and ski control and offers the most effective shock absorption for confident retention and release. Compatible with both traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) boot soles and GRIPWALK boot soles.
- Compatible with both traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) boot soles and GRIPWALK boot soles
- 180° Multi-Directional Protection: binding toepiece offers upward release independent of the heel for the most effective protection in the event of a fall
- Reliable Retention, Reduced Pre-Release: Longer elastic travel and faster re-centering ensures superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted binding release
- Superior Power and Control: 7 points of boot-binding contact provides superior coupling strength for industry-leading power, control, and response
- Natural Ski Flex : Short mounting zone promotes less swing weight, improved response, and natural ski flex
- TÜV Certified: Every Look product and manufacturing process conforms to international safety standards
- Pivot: Look's classic Pivot turntable heel design offers 28mm of elastic travel and rotates directly under the tibia, delivering elite-level shock absorption and the industry's most trustworthy retention for a significant reduction in unwanted pre-release.
- Long Elastic Travel: Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
- Short Mounting Zone: The shortened mounting zone provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex.
- Rolling Control: LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
- Gripwalk compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
- Full Action Toe Piece: Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
- Multi Directional Release: LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180⁰ MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.
- Brake Width: 75 - 95 mm
- Weight: 1105 G ½ PAIR
- DIN/ISO: 4-12
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black/Icon / 115 MM / Article #100194109001
- Product Reviews