No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Hike Full Cushion Crew socks, formerly PhD Outdoor, use cushioning on the entire sock to help maximize warmth and protection. These responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool hike socks are built with the top sock tech, including Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, the 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, and a Virtually Seamless toe for maximum in-shoe/boot comfort. They updated their hike line by improving mesh zones for additional breathability, as well as creating a new ply structure that reduces pilling while enhancing hand-feel and comfort. Not to mention, their best-feeling, best-fitting hiking socks are now made with recycled nylon—making these socks more sustainable than ever. Now that's something you can feel good in and about.
- Sock Height: Crew
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn
- Material: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane