Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The ultimate upgrade in riding quality has just arrived - The new Shimano Dura-Ace PD-R9100 SPD Pedals are here! Let's face it; the previous Dura-Ace 9000 pedals were already great as they were. "Great" isn't good enough for Shimano, so they gave the pedals a facelift, resulting are one of the lightest, most efficient cycling pedals ever created. These pedals are engineered to win. These pedals feature an exceptionally wide and oversized bearing placement at both ends of the SPD-SL platform, which offers a symmetrical load dispersion and delivers a silky smooth feel with stable load distribution and superior pedaling performance. The low profile design provides maximum performance thanks to the close-to-axle pedal/cleat interface. Shimano is known to be very detailed oriented with their products, so it's no surprise to see when they design even the smallest of parts with superior performance in mind, like hollowed out cleats bolts for example, which are lightweight and durable. Ride to the top with R9100 Dura-Ace pedals!
- Sold as a Pair with included blue Dura-Ace cleats and mounting bolts
- Cleat mounting: 3-bolt, road (Look) style
- Wide bearing placement for exceptional stiffness
- 8mm Allen/hex key required for installation
- Easy-to-adjust enter/exit tension setting
- Low-profile design for improved ergonomics
- Hollow cleat bolts for maximum weight savings
- Customizeable ride settings
- Weight: 234 g per pair
- Injection-molded-carbon-composite body and stainless steel strike plates