No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Shimano PD-R500 SPD-SL Road Pedals are perfect for cyclists looking to transition to clipless pedals. Extra wide platform makes it easy to position your foot and extra large entry target allows trouble-free cleat engagement. Resin body construction is extremely durable and its stainless steel cover protects the body from abrasion. Wide range of tension adjustment lets you determine how tightly or loosely you're clipped into the pedals. Designed for all riding levels and equipped with full features for road performance.
- Lightweight composite body is durable and resilient
- Stainless steel pedal body plate reduces flex and resists wear
- Chromoly steel spindle is light, tough and stable
- Extra wide platform for more efficient power transfer
- Extra large binding target allows easier engagement
- Wide bearing placement for smooth and uniform load distribution
- Adjustable release tension for custom entry and release
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- 32 trigger angle for quick, tight cornering
- Includes SM-SH11 cleats with non-slip rubber base
- Compatible with SM-SH10 and SM-SH12 cleats (not included)