Honestly, when the Men’s Health 2021 Outdoor Awards tagged Darn Tough's Number 2 sock as their Best Hiking Sock, they were moved. Personally, we all think it’s the No. 1 sock when nature calls. Look closely at this hike sock and you’ll see what we mean. Either way, a blown-out seam should be the least of your worries. That’s why the Number 2 is also No. 1 when it comes to long-lasting toughness and active comfort as well.
Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Their Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product they believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough's unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Cushion: The Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- Sustainability: From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities.
- Materials: 63% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex