No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Dimensions 72 x 25 x 4 in
- R Value 3.7
- Weight 1 lbs 11 oz
For those familiar with the legendary NeoAir mattresses, the NeoAir Topo Luxe brings the line of sleeping pads to new heights. A whopping 4 inches (10 cm) thick, the Topo Luxe is their thickest backpacking NeoAir ever. The Topo Luxe packs down small before inflating for plush support and warmth thanks to the Triangular Core Matrix, the best warmth-to-weight construction for air pads. Available in several sizes, including a roomy regular wide, the Topo Luxe features the high-performance TwinLock valve with two dedicated valves for lightning-fast inflation or deflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir Topo Luxe is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Next-Level Comfort: Four inches (10 cm) of stable loft make the Topo Luxe the thickest NeoAir ever.
- Stable Warmth: Patented Triangular Core Matrix utilizes two stacked layers of triangular baffles to create a stable surface while minimizing heat loss.
- Compact: Insulated without the use of bulky fill materials to pack small.
- TwinLock Valve: Utilizing two one-way valves, one for inflation and one for deflation, the TwinLock valve system makes setting up and breaking camp a breeze.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- R-Value: 3.7
- Weight: 1 lbs 11 oz
- Width: 25 in
- Length: 72 in
- Thickness: 4 in
- Packed Dimension: 11.5 x 6 in
- Fabric Type: 50D polyester
- Included: Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- Origins: USA Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials