- Core Bamboo, Wood
- Dimensions 298 x 256 x 298mm (160cm)
- Radius 8.0m (160cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker CamRock
The Mountain Twin is a time-tested directional twin designed for freestyle focused freeriders who want one board that can do it all. It’s built to shred the entire mountain like it’s a skatepark without sacrificing high-speed, line-bombing stability. Rocker tip and tail make poppin’ pillows or pressin’ boxes equally easy and give the Mountain Twin float and finesse in soft snow. Camber underfoot combined with Traction Tech give the board snap and hold carving hard pack or boosting out of the halfpipe while the Mountain Twin’s Power Core is specially profiled for unmatched torsional response between the feet.
- Color for display purposes only. Base colors may vary due to printing variations.
- Ideal for Slashing, Jibbing and Jumping
- Traction Tech
- Blunt Nose
- Twin Directional
- Stiffness: 7/10
- Twin flex pattern
- Flip Flop Base: Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Sintered 7000: Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Mountain Core: Dual-density full wood core with hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability.
- Triax Fiberglass: Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any ¬terrain or snow conditions.
- Factory Tuned:
- All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls: ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Oversized Recycled Edges: All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Eco Plastic Topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet)
- Progressive Sidecut: At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Traction Tech: Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- Camrock: A unique rocker/camber flex pattern defined by evenly balanced tip and tail rocker and camber between the bindings. Camrock improves freestyle finesse by keeping your tips playful while maintaining the power and pop of camber underfoot.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black/Red / 154 CM / Article #100194434002
- Product Reviews