Based on the popular Companion model, the new Companion Spark is designed to be a reliable tool that performs in any weather condition. The durable blade is made of 2.5mm thick Swedish stainless steel, which is easy to maintain and offers exceptional edge retention. It has a soft friction grip handle made of TPE rubber, offering a safe and steady grip. A high-quality fire starter is built right into the handle for easy access and use along the blade’s 90-degree spine, with a reflective cord that makes it easy to spot. The sheath is made of a durable polymer with a handy clip for easy attachment to a belt or pack.
- Knife with a 2.5 mm thick cold-rolled stainless steel blade.
- Scandinavian grind produces a very sharp edge with excellent control of the cut and is easy to sharpen.
- Ergonomic handle with patterned high-friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier, as if the knife were an extension of your hand.
- Color-matching plastic sheath with belt loop.
- The spine of the blade has been ground to 90° for use with the included firestriker.
- 3,000 strike ferro rod locks into handle
- Reflective nylon lanyard
- Stainless steel blade
- Blade Thickness: 0.1" (2.5 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.1" (104 mm)
- Total Length: 9.4" (238 mm)
- Net Weight: 4.5 oz. (116 g)
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty