Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Bamboo, Carbon, Flax, Wood
- Dimensions 301 / 257 / 301 (157 cm)
- Radius 7.85 / 1.5 / 7.85 (157 cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocke
Made for the all mountain hard charger, the CAPiTA Mercury Snowboard sports a stiff and precise feel that can power over, under or through anything. This directional board offers incredible float from the tip and tail rocker that combines with a New Age directional sidecut for stellar grip on rougher terrain. Finished with Bamboo struts and v-shaped carbon/flax reinforcements for a super lightweight, poppy and powerful ride, there's no wonder many riders consider the CAPiTA Mercury Snowboard the most versatile, high performance deck in the CAPiTA line up.
- All-Terrain V1 Profile - raised camber through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, and elevated contact points to land and float in powder
- Flex: 7 - (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- New Age Directional Sidecut with Death Grip - a progressive sidecut, which also incorporates a reverse sidecut arc in the midsection of the board. reverse camber arc provides a point of contact to retain control throughout the turn
- FSC Certified Panda Core - was built for a high performance return of energy in a lightweight and versatile core
- Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier Laminate - grid-woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax
- Holysheet Fiberglass with Magic Bean Resin - impregnated with the new high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin, Triax/ Biax Holysheet has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- UltraDrive Base - sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene
- Die-Cut Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Multitech Level 6 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- PLT Topsheet Technology magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard, without glue
- Made at the Mothership (100% Hydro Powered Facility) this factory has the smallest carbon footprint possible
- Binding Compatibility: Stainless Steel 4x2 Inserts