Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex Stiff
- Lacing BOA
Powerful riders need powerful boots for powerful riding, and the K2 Maysis Wide Snowboard Boots are the power-to-the-floor big line and steeps boots for the trench laying shredder. Internal and external J bars pack excellent heel hold to keep responsiveness high for reliable control, with 3D formed EVA foam in the footbeds to help your feet hold up better during all out descents, inspired moments in the park, and anywhere your sideways ripping takes you. Boa lacing systems make it easy to dial in a custom and secure fit with easy exit for convenience on the mountain. The K2 Maysis Wide Snowboard Boots are performance boots for the all-terrain snow traveler with a confident style.
- Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Fit: Wide
- Articulating Cuff / External J Bars / Internal J Bars / Cored Ankle Pockets
- Boa Conda Liner – A patented K2 liner lacing system that uses a urethane harness to gently hug your ankle, creating unrivaled heel hold. Boa Conda allows for adjusting liner tightness and heel hold on the fly from outside of the boot, even with gloves on.
- Intuition Control Foam 3D – K2's most versatile liner built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition foam. Internal and external J bars around the ankle boost support in that critical heel hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured comfort.
- Intuition SpaceHeater – A liner designed for comfort and warmth, from start to finish. It features reflective heat blanket panels that work to trap heat in and keep cold out. These reflective heat blankets work alongside heat moldable Intuition foam, internal J-Bars, and 3D molded, dual density EVA insoles to keep your foot comfortable and warm all day long.
- Boa Coiler Lacing System – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening and the Coiler version automatically retracts lace slack so things stay nice and neat.
- 3D Formed EVA Foam Footbed
- Vibram Pro Light Outsole – Combining the ultra grip and durability of Vibram with K2's deep knowledge of just what a rider needs, the Vibram Pro is the best of old world and new. Lightweight and built to last to get you to the top fast.
- Rubber Reinforced
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Flex Rating: Stiff
- Lacing System: Boa
- Internal Lacing System: Boa
- Warranty: 1 Year