ROKA Sports Maverick Comp II
This wetsuit offers unbeatable value, comfort and performance for the price. The ROKA Men’s Maverick Comp II Fullsleeve Wetsuit allows for free range of motion in the shoulders, support through the core, extra float in the legs and ultra-stretch liners for an easy transition. Now with an SCS coating for increased speed and durability, jump into triathlon racing with confidence.
- Men’s fullsleeve wetsuit.
- Now features SCS coating for increased speed and durability.
- Different textile liners and neoprene thicknesses in the suit allow stretch in some places and stability in others for a feeling of comfort and speed.
- Area-specific buoyancy to encourage the fastest body position possible—more in legs than in chest.
- Centerline buoyancy allows you to rotate properly on your longitudinal axis.
- Thicker and less stretchy neoprene in the core and legs improves stability and keeps your body aligned and connected for a more efficient, streamlined freestyle.
- Low cut neckline seals out water while preventing constriction, using an extra bit of attention to detail to maximize comfort and stretch.
- Quick release ankle panels help you kick your heel out of the suit in transition—they’re also heat taped for durability and allow you to cleanly shorten the leg as needed.
- Arm/Shoulder/Chest/Back: 1.5mm Yamamoto #38.
- Neck: 1.5mm Yamamoto #39.
- Core: 3mm Yamamoto #38.
- Hip/Leg: 5mm Yamamoto #38.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black/Cyan / S / Article #100165853002