Helly Hansen Loke Jacket
You save 50% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
The essential adventure jacket. Practical for a variety of weather conditions with a fully waterproof and windproof yet breathable Helly Tech® construction, front storm flap to keep out wind and rain, and vents to prevent overheating. Fully adjustable cuffs, hood, and waist let you adjust the fit and comfort for year-round outdoor activity.
- Waterproof, Windproof and breathable Helly Tech® Performance, with 2.5 layer 100% polyester stretch Blue Sign approved fabric with 100% polyurethane laminate.
- 10,000mm Waterproofness and 10,000gm moisture vapor permeability
- Waterproof, Windproof, breathable & fully seam sealed
- Exceptional performance featured fabric within a classic, active outdoor design
- CB length: 76cm
- Free hanging protective hood design
- Two center front hood adjustments
- Short draft hood brim
- One hand, low profile back hood adjustment
- Back neck hanger loop
- Deep underarm YKK venting zippers
- Lower YKK pocket zippers hidden behind protective welt entry
- Entire jacket packs into the lower right hand pocket
- Low profile cuff design with micro hook and loop tape adjustment
- Center front zipper YKK #5 Bemis 2.5L seam seal tape, all 2.5L seams
- HH left chest logo
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
994-Graphite Blue / M / Article #100161147018