No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
By pairing the LiteWire carabiner’s hot-forged wiregate perfection with a beefy 12cm, 12mm dogbone, we’ve created the ultimate workhorse quickdraw that still registers in the lightweight category. Available in a six pack the LiteWire is versatile and utilitarian—ideal for all day single-pitch cragging—while remaining light enough for multi-pitch missions that require a light rack. Plus the integrated Straitjacket insert keeps the bottom biner in the optimal clipping position.
- Hot-forged LiteWire carabiners on top and bottom
- Dual wiregates eliminate gate flutter
- Equipped with a 12 mm Dynex Dogbone
- Straitjacket insert keeps the bottom biner in the optimal clipping position
- Weight : 73 g (2.57 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength : 24 kN (5,395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Gate Opening : 23 mm (0.9 in)