No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Named for Hawaii's first and still working lighthouse, located in Lahaina Harbor, the Lighthouse rimless polycarbonate sunglasses from Maui Jim are a timeless style that provides unmatched clarity, style, and durability.
- Lens: Neutral Grey - Offers the highest available light reduction for the richest colors and sharpest contrast.
- Lens Material: MauiPure - combines optics almost as crisp as SuperThin Glass with ultra light and excellent scratch & shatter resistance.
- Shape: Modified rectangle that hugs the head and complements a range of facial features
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with embedded, non-slip rubber nose pads for long-wearing comfort
- Finishing Treatment: Smooth and high-gloss as a result of being tumbled in teakwood and bamboo
- Material: High-grade nylon, which proves to be lightweight and extremely durable
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive, stainless steel pin hinge offers lightweight strength
- Fit: (eye) 65, (bridge) 13, (temple) 127, 8-base curve
- Lens Height: 38