The Kånken Mini is a scaled-down version of the Kånken backpack with long shoulder straps that can be adjusted to fit both children and adults. Small front pocket, removable seat cushion and a reflective logo. Created in 1978 to help prevent back problems among Swedish school children, it has become one of Fjällräven's most appreciated products. The Mini-version is suitable for small children as well as for full grown adults who are looking for a small backpack. It is perfect for carrying a change of clothes for preschool or food on an outing, and as a smart everyday bag for books, water bottles, fruit and more. The shoulder straps are long and adjustable and fit both small and big backs. They can be fastened with a clasp so that they are not in the way when at their tightest.
- Popular backpack in hardwearing Vinylon F fabric.
- Carried as a backpack or a bag via convertible straps.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo.
- Name and address label on inside of pack.
- Material: Vinylon F: 100% vinylal
- Webbing: 100% polypropylene
- Height: 11.4 in
- Width: 7.9 in
- Depth: 5.1 in
- Volume: 7 L
- Weight: 7.7 oz / 220 g
- Number of pockets: 3
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)